In today’s Final Fantasy 7 Remake podcast, we talk about the burning questions we have that Square Enix have left us contemplating. With no news on FF7 Remake, it’s left many fans scratching their heads, wondering when we are going to hear something concrete.
Today we talk about the possible Materia System that Square Enix could present us with, would it work and would the fans be happy. We also take the same approach on the Battle System as we know is will be an action-based battle system, will it work? We also explore the Gold Saucer and potential that the mini games have to be expanded, there’s also a little talk on multiplayer being implemented in the Gold Saucer.
Will Aeris die? How will the game depth be expanded? Bigger world map? Roads? Explorable forests? We all give our two cents on these topics along with with what the graphics will be like in 4k.
Well that’s it for today, I hope you enjoyed the article. I will be bringing some more Final Fantasy related content in the near future. Please feel free to drop by my social media channel below if you’d like to discuss the article with me. Also don’t forget to join the thousands in our Final Fantasy HQ Facebook group.
- Chrono Trigger Review - 3rd March 2021
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Could Cloud Kill Aerith? - 1st May 2020
- Mordhau Review - 18th August 2019
- Bright Memory Review - 20th February 2019
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Review - 19th February 2019
- Luigi’s Mansion 3DS Review - 19th November 2018
- Play Games And Heal Kids With Gaming LAD - 28th October 2018
- Pixelated Character QUIZ - 6th August 2018
- *EXPLICIT* The Division Final Thoughts - 27th July 2018
- Escape From Tarkov Review - 27th July 2018