Today Roymario was joined by fellow Final Fantasy enthusiasts StewTube, MegaHarv and SuperDerek discussing the potential FF7 Remake DLC that could be implemented in the Final Fantasy 7 Remake. FFVII has so much untapped potential and we all agree the Final Fantasy 7 Remake DLC shouldn’t effect the main storyline but what would make FF7 an even better game than first time around in 1997?
We talk about Character lore and how DLC would add depth to the original. There is a lot of story lines that people would love to know more about. From Cloud’s journey to Midgar and meeting up with Barrett. To Seto and the Gi Tribe and the attack of Cosmo Canyon. Could Sephiroth have his own spin off DLC following through the 1997 classic, watching how he slowly grows out of control. Did he control Jenova or did Jenova controll Sephiroth?
This is just a selection of what is discussed, so here is the full podcast. Don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to the guys as well.
- Chrono Trigger Review - 3rd March 2021
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Could Cloud Kill Aerith? - 1st May 2020
- Mordhau Review - 18th August 2019
- Bright Memory Review - 20th February 2019
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Review - 19th February 2019
- Luigi’s Mansion 3DS Review - 19th November 2018
- Play Games And Heal Kids With Gaming LAD - 28th October 2018
- Pixelated Character QUIZ - 6th August 2018
- *EXPLICIT* The Division Final Thoughts - 27th July 2018
- Escape From Tarkov Review - 27th July 2018